Average Temperatures in Dikson Island, Russia
- The average temperature in Dikson Island, Russia is very cold at -12 degrees Celsius (10.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 31.3 °C (56.3°F) which is a above moderate range.
- July is the warmest month (cool) with a mean temperature of 4.4 degrees Celsius (39.92 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is severely cold having an average temperature of -26.9 degrees Celsius (-16.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Dikson Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Dikson Island Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Dikson Island
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 953 kms (592.2 miles) NNW
- Vize Island, Russia - 670.3 kms (416.5 miles) N
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 902.6 kms (560.9 miles) W
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 903.5 kms (561.4 miles) W
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 608.6 kms (378.2 miles) SSW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 1189.8 kms (739.3 miles) WSW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1056.5 kms (656.5 miles) WSW
- Salekhard, Russia - 930.4 kms (578.2 miles) SW
- Tarko-Sale, Russia - 961.2 kms (597.3 miles) S